From runway to real estate: Retired Victoria's Secret model and former Vogue cover girl becomes broker for luxury rentals

The late-nineties 'It' girl, Trish Goff, hasn't hit the catwalk since Alexander Wang's fall 2009 show.
Now, far from a triumphant return to the runway, the former Victoria's Secret model is making a triumphant entrance into high end real estate instead.
Ms Goff, 36, got her real estate license in July and now, as a Prudential Douglas Elliman broker, she already has a multimillion dollar property on the market.
The former Vogue cover girl and runway veteran has appeared on the cover of a variety of international fashion magazines, and now her face is next to a listing for a Greek Revival townhouse.
Owned by fashion stylist Alessandra Gambaccini - also the CEO of Sciascia Gambaccini, it is on the market for $5.495million.
Born in Northern Florida, Ms Goff, a mother of one, came to New York when she was 15.
She told The Real Deal: 'It was so exciting; I had never been on an airplane before. I had never left the South. I got off the plane and said, “I want to live here.”'
Although she says she 'hasn't really' left modelling, she explained: 'I’m older now, so the workload changes, but now I have a lot more time on my hands.
'If there were a huge conflict though, I would have to choose real estate, because it’s where I see my future. But I grew up in fashion, so all my contacts and friends are there and I don’t think I’ll ever fully step out of it.'
She added that modelling taught her what it’s like to be represented by someone, giving her a head start when dealing with her clients, because she knows exactly what they need.
She said: 'I think it’s good to switch over, and it can make the difference between an ok agent and a great agent.
'[It's] about honesty - about responding and being available, and also [about] dealing with people’s emotions. A home is an emotional thing.'
 

She added: 'I have someone, a model, who I am talking to right now, who has two and half days to look for a house. And I can understand it, because I’ve lived it, she said.
She admitted she would have loved to have become a chef, but chose real estate for the financial security.
x
x
From runway to real estate: The late-nineties 'It' girl, Trish Goff, was a Victoria's Secret regular (left)

Model advantage: The mother-of-one says modelling taught her what it¿s like to be represented by someone, giving her a head start when dealing with her clients, because she knows exactly what they need
Model advantage: The mother-of-one says modelling taught her what it¿s like to be represented by someone, giving her a head start when dealing with her clients, because she knows exactly what they need
Model advantage: The mother-of-one says modelling taught her what it’s like to be represented by someone, giving her a head start when dealing with her clients, because she knows exactly what they need
'I love food. But I also like money and I feel like the food world is so saturated. I mean, I’m a good cook, but am I the most amazing cook in the world?' she explained.
She said most of her clients are in the fashion industry, because 'that's where my contacts are'.
When asked if she plans on being in real estate for the long-term, she replied: 'Definitely.'

评论

此博客中的热门博文

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia