Living doll! Jennifer Lawrence is totally transformed for W magazine as she dons a blonde wig and Barbie pink dress

She is known for her long auburn locks and edgier sense of style. But Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence has been totally transformed for a new photo shoot in W magazine. The 22-year-old looks like a living Barbie doll as she dons a blonde wig for the spread inside February's issue. Living doll: Jennifer Lawrence is transformed as she dons a blonde wig for a new photo shoot in W magazine Living doll: Jennifer Lawrence is transformed as she dons a blonde wig for a new photo shoot in W magazine Wearing a candy pink Dior cotton dress and pearls, the actress displays her famous curves as she poses in front of a group of men and women dressed in retro attire. In her interview with the magazine, Jennifer talks about her tendency to not conform to Hollywood standards. The young star, who recently coined herself 'fat, by Hollywood's standards' still resides in the same small Santa Monica condo she moved into at 16-year's-old, and can still recite the entire Dumb & Dumber movie. As she is: Jennifer is known for her auburn locks and edgier style As she is: Jennifer is known for her auburn locks and edgier style Split: The actress just recently reportedly split from her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult but refers to him in her W Magazine interview Split: The actress just recently reportedly split from her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult but refers to him in her W Magazine interview And she certainly doesn't like being lied to. Toast of Hollywood: Jennifer won a Golden Globe for her role in Silver Linings Playbook earlier this month Toast of Hollywood: Jennifer won a Golden Globe for her role in Silver Linings Playbook earlier this month When asked what superpower she would most like to possess, Jennifer tells W: 'It would be horrible to read people’s thoughts. 'I always know when I’m being lied to, and that drives me nuts.' The down-to-earth star, who is known for remaining true to herself, says being honest just comes naturally to her. 'I don’t think I’m particularly brave or bold or different from anyone else,' she says. 'I just think this is an easier way to be.' Jennifer also reveals that she is slightly superstitious, a tendency which is touched on in her movie, Silver Linings Playbook. In the interview, which was conducted before she split with her boyfriend of two years Nicholas Hoult earlier this month, she admits that she started a little ritual after the British actor bought a motorcycle. 'I am like the movie in one way: I’m superstitious,' she says. 'Whenever it’s 11:11, I make all of the people around me wish that my boyfriend not get killed in a motorbike accident,' she explains. 'He just bought a motorbike, and I think my ritual will keep him alive. 'The other night, at 11:11 p.m., I told an entire bar to say, "Nick will not die in a motorbike accident." And they did it.' Reports that Jennifer split from Hoult emerged earlier this month, with insiders revealing that the pair 'grew apart'. Jennifer has emerged as one of Hollywood’s hottest talents after her performances in Winter’s Bone, X-Men First Class, The Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook. She attributes her success in acting to her childhood, when she was a 'big liar.' 'I was just like a pathological liar when I was a kid,' she recently said. 'I just always lied about everything and I think it was partly I just wanted to one-up somebody.'

评论

此博客中的热门博文

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia