'I've never had a one-night stand or sex on the first date': Mollie King opens up about being single as she sizzles in sultry photo shoot

She's the only single member of The Saturdays but Mollie King has her sights firmly set on a fairy tale romance and nothing less.
The 25-year-old singer has spoken out about her hopes and dreams for the future and reveals she has never had a one night stand.
Speaking to Cosmopolitan magazine the blonde beauty said: 'I’ve never had a one-night stand or sex on the first date, and I don’t think I ever would. It’s important for a guy to know and understand me before he can even think about taking things to the next step.'
Scroll down for video
Single status: Mollie King has revealed that she is happy being on her own and is waiting for her fairy tale
Single status: Mollie King has revealed that she is happy being on her own and is waiting for her fairy tale
The pop star also describes the kind of man she is hoping to find in the future, not that she is in any rush.
She said: 'For me, the most attractive thing in a man is the ability to make me laugh. He has to be spontaneous, fun and able to banter – it’s not a job interview, it’s a date! I like day dates, and I like throwing the ball in his court.'
But for the moment Mollie is more than happy in her own company and being with her friends.
She knows what she wants: The 25-year-old singer speaks out about her ideal man, but says she isn't in any rush to settle down
She knows what she wants: The 25-year-old singer speaks out about her ideal man, but says she isn't in any rush to settle down
Look at her tiny waist! Mollie was seen pouting and blowing a kiss into the cameras
Look at her tiny waist! Mollie was seen pouting and blowing a kiss into the cameras
She said: 'I’m enjoying being single and I’m definitely not gagging to be in another relationship. When I go out, I’m not going out to find a man; I’m going out to dance the night away with my best friends.'
While Mollie is happy just as she is, she would like to settle down eventually.
She said: 'I want the fairy tale and I’m not going to settle for anything less.'
As well as speaking out about her view on relationship the singer posed in a sultry photo shoot for the magazine.
Dressed in a floor length gown with a open zip riding up to her derriere, Mollie is seen glancing over her shoulder, with her arms resting around her head.
In another shot she is seen lying down wearing a ribbed black dress, a pink angora cardigan and has a glittering bejewelled necklace hanging around her neck.
The full interview appears in the March 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan, on sale 31st January.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia