This KIDS CASE FOR TAB 4 Saved Me From An Oven

Tough!
Bought this at the same time as my mini. Works as advertised. iPad mini has been dropped many times and even thrown accidentally at a wall. iPad has not one scratch or dent yet. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LGLSPLI

 
This KIDS CASE FOR TAB 4 Saved Me From An Oven
I really like this case for is design and ease to take on and off. So my g/f was mad at me for using my IPAD 4 CASES FOR KIDS too much so she decided to hid my ipad in the broiler of the oven. the next day she has forgotten the place that she hid it and then starts to preheat the oven to 400 degrees. after about 5 mins she smells the burning of the plastic and rubber. she runs to shut it off and take a look at the damage. The back of the case is a green bubble of plastic the front plastic screen protector has melted to the bottom of the oven (glad it was face down). after letting the Ipad cool for about 15 mins she turns it on and it still works. There is no doubt in my mind this case saved my ipad mini for her evil plans. I recommend this case to everyone now.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia