Nikita







Wow is all I can say.

I just recently finished watching the first season, and before I started I didn't expect that I would be blown away by this show. But after I started watching it, I got addicted to it and couldn't help but watching all of the 22 episodes of the first season in 2 days.

Maggie Q as Nikita is totally amazing, as is Michael, Alex and all the other roles. The show totally looks like a movie, not just a TV show. It's so entertaining and addictive.

This show definitely deserves much more attention. I can't wait for the new episodes of season 2.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia