Michael Jackson Seen At Disney World

I am more than happy to have a chance to send you this e-mail. Yesterday, in my family trip to Orlando, to go to Disney World, was the last day i was in Orlando from the 5 days i've been there. And yet, it was the best day ever for me. I would like to share this with you & the fans. As me and my family left the hotel around 9 in the morning, to get early to the Disney theme park "Epcot", we were riding in the car until we got to the "Epcot" parking lot. When we got there, we found a parking space, and parked. we all got out of the car, and we were about to cross a small street where cars drive by. when you cross that street, you will see the main entrance of the park. when we were all about to cross, this very big tall black car that looked a lot like a Cadillac Escalade, Parked in front of the main entrance, Instead of looking for a normal parking space. I personally thought that was very strange because nobody parks that way. Anyways, Me & my family had to keep moving on to get inside the theme park.  
As we made a line for the entrance,everybody seemed to be talking loudly & facing one direction. Everybody was looking at the strange black car that i mentioned earlier.
I turned around as well, to see what everybody was looking at. What i saw was a man in a black satin suit that had dark glasses. He came out of the drivers seat, & somehow looked at all of us that were looking at him. He then turned to the backseat where he then opened the door, and ANOTHER man wearing the same suit as the first man came out. That second man was holding an umbrella. (We all know Michael uses umbrellas many times) Well, the second man reached his hand inside, & grabbed the hand of the man i could swear was Michael. The man that looked amazingly alot like Michael came slowly out of the car, i first noticed his shoes. (They were black) I then noticed the kind of clothing he was wearing, (Black leather pants, black coat, dark sunglasses, something that looked like a scarf around his face, & a baseball cap.) The people around me were wondering who that person was. What was amazing, was that the two men who seemed to be security, seemed to have some type of special ID or another card of identification. That one of them showed to the person who was in charge of giving out the tickets, which then led them to entering less than a minute inside the park.
 The line i was in, was huge, but when i finally got through it, i was walking very quickly to see if i could possibly find that mystery person. Sadly, i never had a chance to find him. But there's no doubt that was Michael. Real fans like me, & others around the world really know how to tell when somebody is MJ or not. I want everybody to keep beLIEving no matter what happens. Always keep the faith like i'm keeping it! Never give up! I'm sure he's ABOUT to come back. I know it! I'll never give up of course, & neither should none of you either. I'm counting on you guys to beLIEve. He'll be here soon! But always remember the Love, The Faith, & TO BURN THE TABLOIDS!! I love you all, All  my love, Sandy xxx
            email received  Wed, February 9, 2011 8:51:24 PM  
 
         A     L     I      V       E
Is Clearly Written On Michael Jackson's Lower Lip
Look closely for yourself.  Then check the enhanced picture below.
      Someone is sending a message to the fans

I am not sure if this is true but if you look at the cover of 'Michael'  and Zoom to 400 and look at the bubble underneth the M it shows a door from a video on your sight in the abulance where he gets out. and at the bottem left corner a little bit up and it says AFRICA and on his lips it says "i'm alive" i think it means to say "i am alive and in africa..." i was exited when i found this out bu

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia