This Is It (2009)



Just came back from screening of this movie.

I went with very low expectation but it was really great movie. Lots of MJ songs and practice sessions.

His female guitarist was out of the world, simply superb.

I wish they had shown or MJ has
performed some more of his stunts (moon walk, dance stunts etc etc)... so deducted 1 star for this...

MJ was so humble, I dint expect that from such a big start... I m really impressed with his behavior towards his troop :) I m not a big MJ fan.. and I was totally amazed by editing and quality of movie... I m pretty sure MJ fans would love this....

Hats off to MJ ... RIP....

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia