Adidas GSG-9.2 Tactical Boots Review

The Adidas GSG9.2 is definitely one of the more popular boots with the police and security officers that shop with us.
So much so that one of our female customers has written this review of her brand new boots, and here it is Adidas Schoenen Dames:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why I love Adidas GSG 9.2's
I've probably had my GSG's for a few years now and cannot imagine ever buying anything else. They are incredibly light weight and it was love at first fit! When you try them on they feel like a pair of slippers and that comfort stays with you, absolutely brilliant. My job often requires me to be on my feet for hours at a time and I used to get very hot tired feet. There must be some kind of technology inside these because when it's cold my feet are toasty when it's hot my feet are nice and cool. I also wear these when I'm riding my bike, because GSG's are made of a very soft leather they are easy on foot controls. They are also fully waterproof, not that I have ever deliberately stood in a puddle, but I've certainly been caught out in the rain!
They also look really cool, I'm quite a girly girl and am not keen on big clompy military boots. These are sporty in a kind of "step in the boxing ring" way, which I like.
Maybe they are a bit pricey. I think I paid £119 for mine, but for me well worth the price. Definitely 10 out of 10 for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This seems to be a pretty common opinion of these boots. Never had a single complaint!
Here are a few brief technical specs:
-ClimaProof upper with seam-sealed membrane for water-resistance and breathability
-3 Stripes saddle construction of abrasion-resistant adiTUFF material for superior midfoot support and protection
-Full-grain, leather upper with hydrophobic treatment for comfort and water-resistance
-Perforated collar provides additional breathability
-Large radius medial arch area for safe and precise rappelling maneuvers
-High abrasion-resistant wrap insert in arch area for safer and extremely effective braking control during ‘Fast Roping’ assaults, RopeAssaultProtection (RAP)
-High abrasion-resistant midfoot saddle construction provides midfoot support and durability
-Engineered, tactical outsole featuring Traxion outsole lugs for ultimate grip
-adiPRENE heel insert for comfort and shock absorption
-Ortholite inlay sole for comfort and perfect foot climate
-Fulfils anti-static Norm (DIN EN 344-1, 4.3.4)
-Also fulfils Oil and Gasoline resistant Norm (DIN EN ISO 20345, 20346, 20347)
Adidas GSG9.2 Boots are available from us here at CopShopUK Ltd.
Visit us at www.copshopuk.com or go directly to the Adidas GSG-9.2 Boot page here: http://www.hardloopschoenenoutlet.nl/

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia