The Best Tablet Money Can Buy: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″

If you’re in the market for a tablet and looking to save some money, Amazon has you covered. The company just launched a couple early Cyber Monday deals that you might want to consider:

Kindle Fire HD Deal: For a limited time only, the all-new Kindle Fire HD will be $50 Off the 16GB model, available for just $119.

HDX CASE FOR KIDS Deal: Starting now through Cyber Monday, the all new Kindle HDX 7 CASE” will be $50 off all Wi-Fi models, starting at just $179.

While you’re at it, make sure to check out my reviews of the new Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″.





Drops of Ink on December 10, 2013 at 4:39 am said:
Thanks for sharing your views and doing all the work with the videos. You’ve been very helpful. :)

Michael Cavacini on December 10, 2013 at 4:41 am said:
No problem. Thanks for stopping by, liking the post and commenting. If you pick up the Kindle Fire HDX, let me know what you think of it. :)


Drops of Ink on December 10, 2013 at 4:44 am said:
I will be sure to do that. :)

Raven on June 10, 2014 at 4:28 am said:
A very helpful set of vids — thank you very much.
I have an hdx 7. I love it for all the reasons you’ve mentioned. I do wish I went for the 8.9.
I find reading on it to be good, but yes, after spending so much time with screens daily, a dedicated e-reader (like a Paperwhite) would be nice, and is on my want list. However the hdx is perfect for checking samples sent to it to see if I want to spend the time with a book. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JQ0NCDM
Thanks again.

Michael Cavacini on June 10, 2014 at 7:39 am said:
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate the kind words, and I’m glad you found my review helpful. I still love the Kindle Fire HDX, and I’m looking forward to Amazon’s new product announcement next week. The rumors are saying it’s a phone. If so, I’ll be sure to review, so stay tuned. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JQ0NCDM

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Michael Jackson set to be embalmed at the O2 Centre after missing the deadline for cryogenic freezing

You may want to try different sex positions with the doll

Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb unveils bronze statue of the band… at the opening of commemorative walkway in Australia